CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards are free to enter for organisations based in the Lanarkshire area. Businesses that are owned by parent companies or groups based outwith Lanarkshire may also enter provided that the Lanarkshire organisation can demonstrate a significant degree of autonomy over its operations, policies and strategies.
- Award sponsors may not enter the category they sponsor.
- Entries are treated in confidence.
- All entries will be judged on information contained only within the standard entry form, therefore please do not submit any supporting evidence, appendices or supplementary information with your submission. In the event of additional information being required by the judging panel, such as sets of audited accounts, this will be requested.
- Entries will be judged at two stages by impartial panels of judges. From the applications received a shortlist will be created and we will be informing shortlisted companies by 14th December 2012. Formal interviews for the award categories will take place between 22nd and 30th January 2013.
- The Awards gala dinner will be held on Friday 8th March 2012 when the winner of each category will be announced.
- Entry to more than one category is allowed.
- Incomplete entries will not be judged.
- All entries will be acknowledged on receipt. Entry forms will become the property of North and South Lanarkshire Councils and entries will not be returned.
- Proof of sending entry (by email) is not proof of receipt.
- North and South Lanarkshire Councils reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Friday 23rd November 2012.
- The judges' decisions are final and while feedback may be provided, no correspondence will be entered into. In certain cases, shortlisted organisations may be required to submit sets of audited accounts as supplementary information.
- Information supplied will be shared with the judging panel and all information will be treated as confidential. It will not be used for any purpose other than judging the competition. Finalist organisations may be included in related media coverage and may be required to take part in promotional activities about the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards. It is a condition of entering the awards that organisations do not contact the press about their entry or being shortlisted as finalists prior to the announcement of winners at the Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Friday 8th March 2012.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions relating to the above, please contact Strategem, the event managers, on 0141 249 6660.